New Block Paving in Corringham.
Your patio or driveway needs to be more than just functional – it needs to be weather resistant, easy to maintain, easy to repair and compliment your home.
Paving tends to be a long-term investment so getting it right is very important, saving you time and money. Here are some useful tips and advice to consider.
- Where does the sun rise and set? If you want a patio that will be perfect for sunbathing and entertaining guests, it would be of interest to consider the sunshine. Make sure your patio soaks up all the sun and is well shaded during the hottest time of day.
- Be space aware. If you want a patio, walkway or driveway to be accessible, it is best to design it wide enough. Envision your desired use: will your car fit, will your furniture/plants fit and is there still enough room left for people?
- Where does the wind blow? Much like considering shade and sunlight, wind has a factor to play in the comfortability of your space. Locate an area that is protected from the wind and place your paving there.
There are endless possibilities in finding the right paving for you. Concrete paving offers a variety of designs. There are 3 main factors when considering the right concrete for you, they are the: shape, colour and pattern. Here are the simple steps to finding the perfect paving:
- What shape? There are many shapes to choose from such as; keystone, aristocrat, satinpave, conleaf, clover, honeystyle, corolock, bevel brick, bush stone and classic cobble.
- What colour? Concrete pavers tend to look very sophisticated and come in a nice choice of colours. Match or compliment the rest of your property. Commonly, concrete pavers come in red, charcoal, grey, tan and brown.
- What pattern? The shape of your paving depends on the outcome of your pattern but choose from herringbone, stretcher, basket weave.